Gaming Room Manager - Red-Sevens.ro
GAMING ROOM MANAGER
The RedSevens management team is looking for a colleague in Oradea, Cluj-Napoca, Timișoara and Bucharest.
If you fit the profile below, send us your CV to 𝒉𝒓@𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔.𝒓𝒐 and we will contact you as soon as possible!
– Experience in the management of a gambling hall minimum 2 years;
– Leadership, planning and organizational skills;
– Integrity, objectivity, initiative, sociability, responsibility;
– Consistency in actions and personal efficiency;
– High motivation to make work profitable and develop the activity.
– Willingness to travel.
– Knowledge of English at a conversational level.
– Good knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office.
– Category B driving licence
– Organises and supervises the game rooms to the highest standards of efficiency in accordance with company procedures and policy,
– Ensures optimal conditions for the efficient operation and delivery of services;
– Establishes according to organizational structure and ROI, team tasks and responsibilities;
– Motivates the team through communication and evaluation
– Monitors over time the progress achieved against objectives and reports;
– Proposes and executes marketing campaigns;
– Monitors the activity and actions of competitors in his/her area of activity.
– Attractive salary package;
– Meal vouchers;
– Free medical services package;
– Performance bonus;
– Company car and phone.